Monday, October 20, 2008

Little Children

Today, I simply thank God for "little ones." You know, the wonderful and precious little children of our church. This morning at MOPS, they blessed my heart. They are the future of our church and I am so proud of how well our church invests in their lives. For all the hours of investment, for all the hours of preparation, for all the hours of cleaning up after them, for all the hours of teaching, praying, singing and playing...I thank you ALL who work so hard with them on Sundays and Wednesdays. May God richly bless your efforts.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children of the world...red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in His sight, Jesus loves the little children of the world.

I'm so glad that we love little children at RRC too.


No comments: