Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Life

What a gift we have been given....LIFE! Each morning as I wake up, open the blinds and greet the morning, I thank God for the breath He has given me! Each day holds another wonderful opportunity to laugh, to sing, to read His Word, to see my children and my grandchildren, to eat, to play, to worship! As trials come my way, I try to keep my focus on Him and not on the problem. Yes, it's a struggle sometimes, but God always reaches down and calms me and reminds me of who's in charge. All I need to do is look outside and consider the work of His hands!

Tonight, I am simply reminding myself in the midst of family struggles, health struggles and the financial pains we are all feeling, that God is STILL God. I know that is no new news to most of us, I'm simply reminding myself. I'm thankful for LIFE and the gift of simply living it, whether it's difficult or not, I thank Him for this life I've been given.

For each breath Lord, I thank thee. IT'S ALL GOOD!

No comments: