Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Another New Exhibit to See!



The tadpole exhibit is still available to see but now, we've expanded our "rrreally BIG shewwww" (as Ed Sullivan would say) with two new additions! They are weird looking little caterpillars that appear to LOVE my lime tree. Back in April of this year, they made their first arrival and OF COURSE, as those of you who know me well, Yaya was compelled to put them into a little bug box and watch them. Daily the kids and I fed them lime tree leaves and watched them devour them in hours. A couple weeks later, our weird looking caterpillar weaved himself into a cocoon. Not too long after that, we were entralled when our weird looking caterpillar made his new entrance into the world as THE most BEEEEUTIFUL BUTTERFLY!!

Sooooo, they have made a second visit now to our small zoo and would like to make their worldwide appearance here on my blog.

Remember, tickets are free so step right up and see the weird looking caterpillars.

Oh yes....and thank you Lord for another of your creatures that fascinates me and brings me great joy. You are a creative God!!!!

No comments: