Friday, September 19, 2008

Can you OD on shrimp???


Shrimp scampi, breaded shrimp, cajun shrimp, coconut shrimp and shrimp and linguini....YEP, I had some of all of them yesterday! It felt SO GOOD going down but hours later....many hours later....I still felt like I'd been shot, stuffed and put on a wall somewhere, I was so stuffed! I didn't even want to drink anything some 7 hours later as my stomach was still full! YUK...pretty disgusting, huh? Talk about eating all you can eat...I darn sure did. I blame it on Red Lobster though. How dare they offer the "Never Ending Shrimp Plate" knowing that idiots like me will sit down and eat too much and then be miserable the rest of the night. On top of all that shrimp, OF COURSE I just HAD to eat 2 of their cheese biscuits, baked potato AND wild rice! GOOD GRIEF...I'm ashamed and I should be.

Not too sure I will be visiting Red Lobster again anytime soon....I don't think my stomach can handle it. Just thinking about it now makes me feel like I need to go drink more Alka Seltzer....plop plop, fizz fizz, oh what a relief it is!

1 comment:

debseveryday said...

ooohhh my...I wish I had smell-o-blog...those shrimpies wouldn't stand a chance if I got a whiff of them...