Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Your Smile


Did you know that YOUR SMILE can make my day?
Did you know that YOUR SMILE can wash away my tears?
Did you know that YOUR SMILE can make me forget my problems?
Did you know that YOUR SMILE makes feel good all over?
Did you know that YOUR SMILE helps me to remember all that I am thankful for?
Did you know that YOUR SMILE warms my heart?
Did you know that YOUR SMILE lights up YOUR face as well as mine?

YOUR SMILE "CAN" make a difference in "MY" life AND the lives of others.

Will you share it with someone now?? How about tomorrow??? How about the next day??? Don't forget how important YOUR SMILE is!!! Someone's gonna need it soon and it might be me!!

Now get out there and SMILE!!!!! AND SMILE BIG!

"A joyful heart is good medicine, but a broken spirit dries up the bones."
Proverbs 17:22

1 comment:

"Virtuous Wannabe" said...

You will never know how many times your smile (and not to mention your big laughter) has made the day of countless people (including myself)....you are too dear to me for words....like a burst of sunshine and I love you much!