Tuesday, February 16, 2010

On My Knees

His name is DJ.....he's my son......my firstborn.

Today, I have been ON MY KNEES for him. He is hanging in the balance and he needs your prayers. Would you join with me as we pray for our son?

I trust You Lord. My desperate heart has hungered to see evidence in my child that You are there. Evidence Lord, evidence. Is there hunger there Lord, is he hungry? We have prayed so long and waited.

"Whatever it takes Lord, whatever it takes"....THIS is what I prayed early this morning. You have not left Your throne, oh God....You know him, You know his heart. Move Lord Jesus, move. Now, more than ever, he needs You and we need You. Go with us God as we go to him....lead us, direct us....Holy Spirit speak through us. This ever wordy woman has not the words to speak without You Father. I yearn for my son. Move, Lord, move.

For what I do not know, I praise You. For everything, I praise You. I love you Jesus...I need You....He needs You. Go with us.

1 comment:

"Virtuous Wannabe" said...

Barb, I just saw this. I know this is late but I love you and am praying for you and for DJ. I am hopeful and thankful that God hears our prayers and sees the much bigger and brighter picture. I love you, please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.