Thursday, February 18, 2010

Ecclesiastes 11:5

"Just as you do not know the path of the wind and how bones are formed in the womb of the pregnant woman, so you do not know the activity of God who makes all things." ECCLESIASTES 11:5

He IS at work. I do not "just" think it.....I KNOW it! He moves and breathes in the spiritual world, one we cannot see nor can we fathom what goes on there. BUT....He IS at work. His "activity" is endless, never tiring, never ceasing. As the sun rises and sets, so does His "activity" continue. Just because we cannot see it visually with our physical eyes, we would be absolutely foolish to believe it does not go on.

He labors night and day on behalf of His children. "For the Son of man has come to seek and save that which was lost." Luke 19:10 He does not lay down and give up on those who need Him. He does not throw in the towel and walk away. He came to "SEEK AND SAVE!!" If you are "seeking" something, you are "actively" looking for it and you do not tire until you find it.

We, as human beings, may not know the path of the wind and how bones are formed in the womb.......BUT, we would be pathetically ignorant to believe that GOD ALMIGHTY does not!

Tonight, I thank you God that our son has made great progress. Thank you for your "activity" in all of our lives. There is no where to turn to but You God.

Oh Lord my God....when I in awesome wonder....consider all, the worlds Thy hands have made....
I see the stars....I hear the rolling thunder...Thy power throughout....the universe displayed...
Then sings my soul....my Savior God to Thee....How great Thou art...How great Thou art....Then sings my soul....My Savior God to Thee...How great Thou art...
How GREAT Thou art!

No comments: