Monday, February 22, 2010

For Such a Time as This

Life is hard. Some days we wake up and all seems well and good. The sunshine is streaming in through our window and life is fine and dandy.

But then, there are those days that we wake up and wonder how we will deal with what we know we have to deal with that day.

I have come back to Esther 4:14 over and over again this past week. I can almost hear Mordecai saying to her...."For who knows whether or not you have attained royalty FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS."

Those six words have echoed in my ears for days now.

Oh Lord...........FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS I shall walk through whatever You have for me. I shall not be afraid. I shall not doubt Your perfect timing nor shall I question what You are doing. I shall not loose heart nor loose faith. I shall not look with physical eyes as they cannot see the things that are really important.

BUT...what I SHALL do is this....

I shall trust my Redeemer, just as Esther did. I shall be bold and I shall do whatever He calls me to do as I walk each day.

FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS.......I shall work till Jesus comes, no matter the cost.

No comments: