Friday, February 19, 2010

Home

The driveway almost seems to smile as we pull up tonight.

HOME.....it's the place we live, lay our heads at night and enjoy our family.

Tonight as I come through the door I am acutely aware that I left part of my heart and mind in another place. I am aware that my body has arrived HOME but my heart remains elsewhere.

It was hard to leave him.....he's grown....he doesn't really appear to need me....but my heart needs him. "Goodbye" was hard.

But once again, I leave him in the hands of the Lord. It's where I willingly placed him many years ago. I cannot really do much for him other than love him and pray for him. He's grown and so I come back home.

He's in Your hands Lord Jesus.....You can do more for him than I ever could. Heal his body and his mind. As much as I love him, You love him more. I'm counting on You Lord.....I'm counting on You.

1 comment:

debseveryday said...

so glad you and Darrel are home...love you!