Saturday, January 23, 2010

Update on my Sister

Many thanks to those of you who are praying for my sister Lou. Words cannot express my gratefulness.

Thought I would update the latest on her cancer, treatments and health.

She began experiencing some pretty severe headaches from the radiation to her head. She was started on a medication for the headaches to help relieve the pain and another to help reduce the swelling. Both have helped. She is experiencing fatigue and weakness as well as some hair loss on the left side of her head. The daily treatments will continue until February 17th, at which time she will have a 3 week break. During that time, I am planning on going up for another visit with her. At the end of the 3 weeks, she will go through MRI's and CT's to determine the effects of the treatments. After determining that, a new plan of attack on the cancer will be decided upon by the doctors.

Thank you all for lifting her to the throne. I continue to give Him glory for all that He is doing and is going to do. To HIM be all glory, honor and praise.

No comments: