Friday, August 15, 2008

He's Champion Again!


I'm beginning to get a complex and wish I hadn't taught Easton (who's 4 years old) how to play UNO!!! Once again today, he's the champion for the day after winning 3 out of 5 games with me! YIKES!!! I don't know how he does it but he does it well, that's for sure. He loves card games. He sat for probably 45 minutes the other day as our game of WAR went on and on and on and on and on! Oh yeah...he won that too! His momma is teaching him to play checkers so I guess he'll be beating me on that game too before long! It's tough to be beat by a 4 year old. Ahhh well...it's only going to get worse as he gets older so I suppose I might as well accept the fact that he's already nearly as smart as me and just get on with life! Bah humbug!

No comments: