Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A Cave in my Living Room???


Well of course it's A CAVE IN MY LIVING ROOM!!!! If you're a bear, or a tiger or a cheetah, you've GOT to have a cave, no matter where you are!

And so it is with grandsons, who love to pretend we're wild animals hiding from the BIGGEST bear....POPPA!!!! When a wild animal needs a cave to run (or crawl to if you're Will!!!), then Yaya has to pull some chairs together, grab a sheet and make a cave!

No deep feelings to share tonight, only a thankful heart for giving me precious little ones to have fun with, pretend with, giggle with and cherish where I'm at in my life with.

Thanks Lord, You've been good to this "cheetah!"

1 comment:

"Virtuous Wannabe" said...

These little "rug rats" are just precious and I know they are the apple of your eye. I cannot wait to build tents in my living room and string flour over my kitchen floor. I think I have the patience now to do those things....God gets are hearts and minds ready for grandparenthood, I'm convinced of that. Love these precious boys!