Friday, March 26, 2010

Life is Good

It's been too long since I've posted. I'm sure no one has really missed hearing my thoughts, but I've missed putting them down.

The past days have been delirously busy and incredibly fun as I've been helping Butch at the shop. The days have flown by and God has been so sweet. He has given me a little mission field there at the shop and it's an incredible blessing!

I am reminded daily of the many who still need Jesus, the many who are in strained relationships and the many who are simply deceived and just don't have a clue about my wonderful Savior. He loves them all and it is my responsibility to be Christ to them. What a joy!

I would like to take a second to thank everyone for praying for DJ. He is doing well after the 2nd heart attack and we would ask that you continue to pray for him though.

Thank you also for praying for my sister who has glioblastoma, a type of brain cancer. She did not qualify for an experimental treatment, so that is now out. She is maxed out on the radiation treatments so she can have no more of them. She is back on daily chemo and they will do another scan in a month or so to see what the latest developments are. Thank you for continuing to pray for her. My sister in California and I will be visiting her again soon and we look forward to the time with her.

LIFE IS GOOD, despite the craziness, struggles and strains. God reminds me daily how good life can be when we'll allow Him to be in charge. He's a good God, all the time and for His provision, I thank Him.

No comments: