Wednesday, November 26, 2008

So MUCH to be Thankful for!

Jesus, salvation, my husband, my children, my grandchildren, my family, my health, my home, laughter, friends, my church, my Sunday School class, youth, chocolate covered popcorn, pizza with lots of cheese, animals, sunrises, sunsets, my hearing, my vision, the sense of touch, the sense of taste, hugs, smiles, candy of all kinds, new shoes, long walks in the woods, trees, flowers, insects, MUSIC, perfume, dancing in the rain, the mountains, electricity, running water, walking barefoot in the grass, games with my grandchildren, hearing my grandchildren say Yaya, dinners with my family, cashews, pistachio nuts, the sound of the birds in the morning, the wind in the trees..........
This list could continue for hours and I would never get to the end of it! We truly DO HAVE SO MUCH TO BE THANKFUL FOR, don't we??? From the biggest to the smallest things, I am thankful, I am blessed. I don't deserve any of it and yet, God has blessed me and continues to bless me.
This Thanksgiving, let us all ponder the many many things we have to praise our God for.
HAPPY "THANKS"GIVING to all of you. YOU are some of the things I am thankful for! Lord bless you all and have a wonderful day!

No comments: