Wednesday, November 5, 2008

With a Saddened Heart...

It is with a saddened heart that I write this...the verdict is in and we now have a democratic president who stands on the very issues that will continue to degrade our nation and society. BUT, I am continually encouraged by my God. I will continue to do that which I KNOW is godly and follows GOD'S LAW. I will honor God in all that I do, regardless or in spite of what anyone else does. At the throne, I will not answer for anyone but myself so rather than judge anyone else, I will simply do what I know is right according to the Word of God.

My heart is sad but my spirit continues to soar as I know the one who holds the future and I know it is in His hands. Whom shall I fear? Surely, not man, but God. I shall walk in His ways, adhere to His commandments and honor Him with my life. I will glorify Him until I breathe my last. I will not be dictated by what society says is acceptable, nor changed by their ungodly beliefs. I shall remain true to my Lord and Savior and daily thank Him for my knowledge of Him.

And yet...I will praise Him.

No comments: