Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Happy 55th To My High School Sweetheart!

Thirty nine years ago, I fell in love with a skinny Mississippi boy, who two years later, became my husband. Today he is 55 and I can't believe how quickly the years have gone by. Believe it or not, when I met Darrel, he wore a 29 inch waist in his pants and was skinny as a rail! Time has changed our physical appearance, but I thank God that our love has remained over the years.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARREL! May God continue to bless you and keep you healthy!
I LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

trish said...

Happy Birthday Darrel. Time does fly, does it not. We look back on days gone by and we relish in the happiness of all the positive and thank God we dealt with that which was difficult. We learn, we experience, we change, we search for meaning, we are happy, we are not happy, we savor, we cry, we miss those we've lost, we are thankful for those who stand by our side, we seek purpose, we love the ones we are with, we feel pride in the success of our children, we cuddle caress and adore our grandchildren....and we thank God we've been given these moments and those that lie before us. Happy Birthday Sweet Darrel.