Monday, April 26, 2010

I Am But One...



As I stood outside yesterday, gazing at the incredible beauty of this lone Japanese Flowering Tree, I was awestruck. The delicate beauty of each tiny soft pink petal left me speechless. The tree was inspiring, and its' lone beauty stood tall and almost called out to me amoung all the other lovely trees and plants in my sisters backyard. As I snapped these pictures and stood gazing at this tree and how it drew me in, I felt a "oneness" with it, if you will.

It stood tall and allowed its' beauty to be seen, quietly, gently and firmly.

I pray I am like this tree.....that the beauty of an Almighty and Perfect God draws people in as they see me. I pray that HIS beauty shines through me and invites people to "come and see" just like this wonderful tree, in its' silence, did for me.

There is much to be learned from nature. It all screams of its' Makers name.

Let my life Lord, scream of Your name and may You be glorified in it.

No comments: